- Fixed issues found 184.108.40.2060
- Options dialog re-arranged
- Fixed issues in analysis rules
Another beta version of SQL Enlight is available for download here.
The new version includes the following:
- Fixes of the reported and found issue so far
- A new look of the Options dialog
If you find any issues in the new version, please report them using our support email.
What’s in this update:
- Fixed issues found 220.127.116.110
- Fixed issues in analysis rules
We are very happy to announce that there is a new update of SQL Enlight which is now available for download. The version of the update is 18.104.22.1680 and it is now in beta.
Here is a list brief list of what-s new in the update:
– Added support for Visual Studio projects and solution analysis
– Added 62 new analysis rules
– Added a filter for analysis rules in the rule selection box
– Several fixes and smaller improvements
The update can be downloaded here.
Your feedback and comments will be of great help for the final release. Thank you!
We are very happy to announce the release of the SQL Enlight 22.214.171.1241 update which can be downloaded here.
Along with the fixes and improvements, this release adds the support for SQL Server 2012 T-SQL syntax and integration with SSMS 2012 and Visual Studio 2012.
That’s not the end with version 1.9 updates. Soon we are going to make available another which will add several new rules to the current set and will also add some improvements to the current Visual Studio integration.
As a final, we would like to give special thanks to Direct Supply team for their contribution and great feedback during the development of the current and the next updates.
We are very pleased to announce the final release of SQL Enlight 126.96.36.1998.
In this release, several issues were fixed and optimizations were made since the beta release.
We also included partial support for SQL Server Management Studio 2012 – currently only the integration with the main menu is available.
You can download SQL Enlight 188.8.131.528 here.
In the next months we are going to release new updates of version 1.9 which will include the features we were not able to include in the current release.
Here is a short list of what we are planning to include in the next updates:
- Full integration with SSMS 2012
- Support for SQL Server 2012 T-SQL extensions
- The postponed formatting improvements
- Many New analysis rules
We are happy to announce the today’s we release of SQL Enlight 1.9 Beta 2.
Here are the main release notes:
- Fixed the 80004003 error which appeared when starting Viusal Studio or SSMS.
- Several documentation improvements including new tutorials for creating analysis rules.
- A new SDK component, which is mainly meant to provide API for creating and testing custom analysis rules. See the SQL Enlight SDK Reference for more information.
The new version can be downloaded here.
After almost a year, we are very happy to announce the release of SQL Enlight 184.108.40.2067 Beta.
Here follows a list of the major new features and improvements that are included in it.
- Static Code Analysis TFS Check-in Policy. Both TFS 2008 and TFS 2010 are supported.
- Two new refectories:
- Expand Wildcards
- Add Statement Terminators
- Option to ignore layout of selected statements
- New comment layout options
- 25 new analysis rules. See here for complete list of the new rules.
- Command line tool, NAnt and MSBuild tasks improvements now support recursive processing of folders and multiple target files.
- Analysis rules – several extensions made available including.
- Layout command – syntax errors will not stop the layout, but will just skip the source batch.
- Automatic updates checking.
- Memory usage optimizations.
The following features are now free to use and are not trial limited:
- Validate SQL Code
- Statements History
- Summarize Script
- Outline Statements
The version is 220.127.116.117 and is available for download here.
We are very sorry, but we found a major problem in the latest release 18.104.22.1681. The problem in 22.214.171.1241 is that the database disk cache folder default value is not set correctly the first time the application is started. The missing setting affects the database analysis feature and makes it not usable.
We released a hotfix update – 126.96.36.1992 which has the issue fixed and can be downloaded here.
Please excuse us for the inconvenience caused by this problem.
We are happy to announce the release of the latest SQL Enlight version – 188.8.131.521.
Here is what’s new in this release:
- Encapsulate as View
- Encapsulate as sp_executesql call
- Extract to separate script
- Extract object’s body to separate script
- Expand sp_executesql call
- Qualify object names refactoring
- Encrypted database objects support
- NAnt Tasks
In addition to the above features, the new version includes updated analysis rules and a few other improvements and small fixes.
SQL Enlight 184.108.40.2061 is available for download here.