- Fixes of issues found in version 22.214.171.1242
What’s new in this update:
- Support for SQL Server Management Studio 2014 integration
- 64-bit architecture native support
- Improvements of the command line tool and MSBuild and NAnt tasks
This is just a maintenance release containing only fixes and improvements.
This week we released an update for SQL Enlight and SQL Enlight for SSMS version 126.96.36.1993.
The update include the following improvements common to both editions:
- Small improvements and fixes
- Improved Analysis rules selection dialog:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2013
- NAnt tasks which were missing in the previous version are now included
Changes specific to SQL Enlight:
Changes specific to SQL Enlight For SSMS:
Download SQL Enlight and SQL Enlight for SSMS here.
We are very happy to announce final release of SQL Enlight 188.8.131.527.
We did a several fixes and improvements to the tool in this release.
Here is a summary of what’s new in version 1.9.3:
- There are 62 new analysis rules
- Support for Visual Studio Solution and Projects analysis
- Analysis feature usability improvements
- Reorganized and enhanced Options dialog
- Several fixes,optimizations and smaller improvements
You can download and try the final release of SQL Enlight 184.108.40.2067 here.
SQL Enlight For SSMS
We also released a new special edition of SQL Enlight focused on the T-SQL static analysis – SQL Enlight For SSMS.
The new edition includes all SQL Enlight analysis features as well as improved integration with SQL Server Management Studio.
The SQL Enlight For SSMS is developed as a part of the Red Gate Ecosystem Project and uses the advanced integration framework provided by the ecosystem.
You can download and try the new edition here.
- Fixed issues found 220.127.116.110
- Options dialog re-arranged
- Fixed issues in analysis rules
Another beta version of SQL Enlight is available for download here.
The new version includes the following:
- Fixes of the reported and found issue so far
- A new look of the Options dialog
If you find any issues in the new version, please report them using our support email.
What’s in this update:
- Fixed issues found 18.104.22.1680
- Fixed issues in analysis rules
We are very happy to announce that there is a new update of SQL Enlight which is now available for download. The version of the update is 22.214.171.1240 and it is now in beta.
Here is a list brief list of what-s new in the update:
– Added support for Visual Studio projects and solution analysis
– Added 62 new analysis rules
– Added a filter for analysis rules in the rule selection box
– Several fixes and smaller improvements
The update can be downloaded here.
Your feedback and comments will be of great help for the final release. Thank you!
We are very happy to announce the release of the SQL Enlight 126.96.36.1991 update which can be downloaded here.
Along with the fixes and improvements, this release adds the support for SQL Server 2012 T-SQL syntax and integration with SSMS 2012 and Visual Studio 2012.
That’s not the end with version 1.9 updates. Soon we are going to make available another which will add several new rules to the current set and will also add some improvements to the current Visual Studio integration.
As a final, we would like to give special thanks to Direct Supply team for their contribution and great feedback during the development of the current and the next updates.